Friday 17 May 2013

May Kickstarters

Ok so here's a few that look kind of interesting, i'm only showing ones that if i had the money i might back myself


Euphoria: Build a Better Dystopia
I like dystopian themes, i find they make my own life feel a little bit better, how twisted is that?  This sure looks interesting.  An unknown creator but everyone needs a chance to get going right?  And it is a staff pick!


Alien Frontiers 4th Edition

A new edition of an already existing popular game.  I've not played it myself but I've heard good things about it.  not long to go on this one though so if you're interested get in quickly.


A Study in Emerald - a board game by Martin Wallace, Based on a Neil Gaiman short story.
I would so love to put money on this because everything I've seen of Neil Gaiman's i love and I've heard great things about Martin Wallace's other game Steam.
Only a short time left on this one too so hurry!


Anodized aluminum Settlers of Catan game pieces.
For those who LOVE Settlers of Catan and want to pimp it out.


The Ministry Initiative - Steampunk Role-Playing & Fiction
I don't do a lot of rp ones but steam punk is  suck a fun setting this might interest someone.


Character Cards - Instant NPC Just Add Water
This is awesome, i love this idea, it's another role play kind of thing but still it's worth mentioning.
I"m sorry this one ispractically finished (there's like 5 minutes left if that)...but it puts it out there for you to know a thing like this exists

OK they're the ones that jumped out at me on the first...3? Pages of kickstarter, there's lots there i didn't mention well worth looking at.




No comments:

Post a Comment